Providing skilled nursing and rehabilitation care to the Harlingen community
At Harlingen Nursing and Rehabilitation Center our residents come first. Maintaining quality of life through skilled nursing and rehabilitation is what makes us proud. Wound Care, IV Therapy, Respiratory Care and an in-house rehabilitation team are a few select services that make our nursing home unique and stand above the rest. Unlike others who contract their therapists, Harlingen has an in-house and full-time therapy team. This means our residents see the same occupational, speech or physical therapists daily, which builds a strong line of trust and rapport.
Harlingen trains its nursing staff in the Post Orthopedic Recovery Program. This program allows our nursing staff to handle post orthopedic patients with care and confidence, while giving peace of mind to the residents we serve. We also offer a Secure Memory Support Unit. The unit is a secure and structured environment designated to meet the needs of residents who are living with Alzheimer’s or other dementia-related disorders.
Harlingen Nursing and Rehabilitation Center Highlights:
- Wound Care Certified Director of Nursing, IV Therapy and Respiratory Care
- In-house Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists
- Post Orthopedic Recovery Program
- Spacious, Bright and Open Rooms
- Variety of Religious Services
- Beauty and Barber Shop Availability
- Transportation to and from Doctor Appointments
- Secure Memory Support Unit with Social Activities
To learn more about the services we offer, please stop by or call us at (956) 412-8660.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule a visit please contact us.
We accept Medicare, Medicaid, Managed Care, Private Pay and VA insurance.