Providing skilled nursing and rehabilitation care to the Brownsville community
At Ebony Lake Nursing and Rehabilitation Center our residents come first. Maintaining quality of life through skilled nursing and rehabilitation is what makes us proud. Wound Care, IV Therapy and an in-house rehabilitation team are a few select services that make our nursing home different. Unlike others who contract their therapists, Ebony Lake Nursing and Rehabilitation Center has an in-house and full-time therapy team. This means our residents see the same occupational, speech or physical therapists daily, which builds a strong line of trust and rapport.
We also offer a Secure Memory Support Unit. The unit is a secure and structured environment designated to meet the needs of residents who are living with Alzheimer’s or other dementia-related disorders.
Ebony Lake Nursing and Rehabilitation Center Highlights:
- Wound Care Certified Director of Nursing, Wound Vac, Bi Paps, Central Lines and IV Therapy
- In-house Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists
- Palliative Care
- Spacious, Bright and Open Rooms
- Variety of Religious Services
- Beauty and Barber Shop Availability
- Transportation to and from Doctor Appointments
- Secure Memory Support Unit with Social Activities
To learn more about the services we offer, please stop by or call us at (956) 541-0917.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule a visit please contact us.
We accept Medicare, Medicaid, Managed Care and Private Pay.